The London Film and Comic Con

Hi Folks,

So its that time of year again, CON SEASON!! So I have been tirelessly working at getting my cosplays finished for them.

I did Evie Frye for MCM Expo in May and Killer Quinn at Film and comic con Bright but these aren't the cons I want to speak about!
Killer Quinn with little Quinn

Evie Frye MCM May


I want to talk about the London Film and Comic Con. This is the first convention where I have done all 3 days and boy did I have a time.

I went last year although it was fun it was very crowded and very hot. This year they definitely learnt from last year.  They opened up more areas so there was more space in general. I never felt claustrophobic at any point which was a nice change from last year.

I was a little bit disappointed at the fact Ron Pearlman cancelled last minute but he had scheduling conflicts so it wasn't his fault, i did get my photo with Elden Henson who was a ruddy nice bloke.

The big the part of my weekend was the cosplay contests, I decided to enter the professional cosplay contests on Saturday and Sunday. I'm starting think this was a mistake as the calibre of cosplays play was insane. I didn't place but it was very fun and good experience to understand the process of prejudging. I will prepare a lot more, have lots of reference pictures for the judges and try not to bumble over my words.
Top Left: Hysteria Sunday, Bottom Left: Caeser Legionnaire  Saturday, Right: Haley Quinn Friday.

I will finish this post with all the photos I took of the amazing cosplayers.




















Well I hope you enjoyed my long overdue post. I have 4 projects on the go so I will hope to post progress posts for these.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bendy Benz.

xox  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosplay WIP

The House Of Night - Not really a review but what I think of it....

Penny Dreadful