Cosplay Projects

Hi guys,

I am trying to post at least once a week I'm all new at this blog stuff and seeing as I have not fully completed any cosplays yet I thought would share with you my current ideas and WIPs.

First is my biggest project of all and I hope I can get it finished before Octobers MCM and that is my pepakura Dearic Armour.






















This has been a massive project and hopefully I will have it in time check my pepakura post to see my progress.

Second is for an actual event Hyper Japan. Becky Bedbug and I are going Saturday next week I am going as Setsuna.






























This has been pretty easy just trying to master the Anime make up but I think I am getting there.

Next is all of these from Alice: Madness Returns














I have made starts on the Caterpillar and Mad Matter. I will do a full post on this once we have taken photos in an appropriate settings.

Selene from the Underworld

Lastly (well for the moment) Maya and Lilith from Borderlands this will be done with another person. I'm going to be Maya (blue hair)

If you want to make any suggestions of Cosplays I should do please comment.

Thankiessssssss!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The House Of Night - Not really a review but what I think of it....

Cosplay WIP

Overdone Cosplay