Its My Birthday And I'll Cry If I Want To....

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a fantastic day. Firstly I got a great card from my boyfriend.

 To Clarify, I am a massive Star Trek fan and our hamster name is Bones. If you like Star Trek you will understand.

Next we took a trip to my favorite shop Forbidden Planet to buy some geektastic things.


I added a Darth Vader and a Boba Fett bobble-head to my collection.

I

I also added to my graphic novel collection. I may do a review once I have read them but I do need volume 1. These are 2 and 3.

I finished off the day by watching the epic Band Of Brother which is where the crying came in.

Anyway that was a short description of my birthday I had a brilliant day.

Thanks for reading...... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosplay WIP

The House Of Night - Not really a review but what I think of it....

Penny Dreadful